Learn to play the Didgeridoo with Geoff Tonkin
- Learn the breathing techniques to play the didgeridoo competently
- Learn to make the drone note then add basic rhythms and sounds to enhance your playing
- Increase muscle tone in your throat and neck (which may help alleviate snoring!)
- Increase lung capacity and stomach muscle tone
- Have the satisfaction of mastering this most ancient of instruments
I live near Orange in the Central West of NSW so lessons are limited to those nearby.
For great online lessons try; www.didgeridoobreath.com
or The Spirit Gallery at The Rocks in Sydney; www.thespiritgallery.com.au
About the Tutor Geoff Tonkin is a founding member of The November Shorn Bush Band which is based around Orange in the Central West of NSW. The band has been delighting audiences from Sydney to Bourke for nearly 40 years. His first didgeridoo was purchased in 1994 and his playing has been an integral part of their performances ever since.
To register your interest contact Geoff: